Man, 2 children die of electrocution in Andhra

Thursday, September 13th, 2018, 01:00:00 PM IST

A house warming ceremony turned tragic for a family in Andhra Pradesh’s Guntur district on Thursday as a man and his two children died of electrocution.

The incident occurred in Ganikapudi village in Prathipadu.

Yesu (28) was holding a cable wire in his hand when he was electrocuted. As his five-year-old son Solomon Raju and three-year-old daughter Rani were standing close by, they were also electrocuted.

Yesu, hailing from Prakasam district, along with his family had come to his brother’s house for the ceremony.

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •